Thursday, April 23, 2009

Customer testimonials on antenna installation and service

"Raj and his team did a great job of upgrading my old antenna. They showed up exactly at the agreed time and the work was done vey quickly. They even cleaned up after themselves which is rare with trades people.. I would highly recommend Raj and his team for any type of antenna work." - Alex from Pickering Ontario


"Unbelievable customer service arrived 5mins ahead of schedule. Provided suggestions on "best practice" on antenna location. Worked quickly and cleaned up as if no work had been done. Couldn't say anything better about these guys. Great work and would highly recommend them.  If I have any additional antenna work to be done, they'll be my first to call." - Jason from Brampton Ontario


"I called Toronto Digital Antenna installers based on a friends referral and was thoroughly satisfied with their work. We needed new, antenna for each of our two houses and a complete safety check.  These guys helped me save a bundle on my cable bill.  No more Rogers.  A pleasure to work with."  - Tim from Toronto Ontario